Sunday 13 April 2014

Qatar


 I love to travel Qatar it's an comfortable place and i went there to visit my sister she married from Qatari  I spend one week at her house with my mother and sisters.



Place that I visits
 Villagio Mall


 My favorite mall it has Italian-themed mall in Doha Qatar. Buildings & Architecture I like to visit this mall because i found every thing i need there is several coffee shop its luxury mall you can find a popular brands  such as Cartier, Gucci, and  Dolce & Gabanna  and I'm a shopaholic person.


Souq Waqif 







 


Souq Waqif is an important Souq I have been visit I'ts Literally translated to "the standing market," this shopping destination is renowned for selling traditional garments, spices, handicrafts, and souvenirs.





Restaurants and caffe- shop I visits






Red Velvet Cupcake

 I enjoyed by walking the streets of Katara, and discovered The Velvet Cupcake! It was amazing -I couldn't resist but to have one of their mouthwatering butter-cream iced cupcakes. Although it was QAR18 per cupcake, it was well worth it.  Even the seats where designed as cupcakes to sit on. And from a graphic design point of view, the packaging, layouts where so well done.


Hakkasan - Modern Chinese Cantonese Restaurant in Doha.






I thought Hakkasan is only on Dubai  but ,when I heard that there is an another branch in Qatar I was so happy to visit when  I went to them  the menu  was the same of our menu It's like what we have on Dubai  exactly  you don't know how  I love Chinese food the taste was wonderful and delicious they have a high quality of food the server was so professional when they ask and serve our food even their uniform was unique.I recommend all of you to visit this restaurant.  












Chapati and Karak


The tea shops in Qatar are usually concentrated in the industrial parts of the city and generally have plastic chairs for comfort. The tea shops are also air conditioned for the summer. Some of them have holes in the wall for customers who like to chat with friends and have their tea.Karak is the popular flavor of tea served in Doha. The Qataris are fond of their tea. You just need to make one visit to ‘Chapati and Karak’ in Katara for undisputed proof.The authentic South Indian tea shop experience is true and alive in Doha.

No comments:

Post a Comment